Monday, May 3, 2010

begining of novel project

Dear,me

Did you know my step mom got slached in the leg and chopped the leg off, baked with bqq and honey. Then my dad cursed the killer out in a very rude manner. My step mom  name is KAtherine Heart she was a heart surgeon and cared a lot of what she did. All the guys in the world thought she was hot cause she used to a binki model. We lived in California and was the kind of lady you should not think she dumd cause she is blondy. I know the killer was Katherine Martin my mom she hated my dad wife cause she is pretty,blond and named Katherine. My said if she looks at me or my daughter there will be some problems. I guess she saw us at the mall together she is pretty mad.And did I tell you my mom has anger mangment problems. Well she does (I can never get an F,C,D,B+ I will be road kill). I will tell you the rest later. Bye....  

No comments: